- Direct Emergency cash to students
- Costs for the institution for the transition to an on-line learning platform.
As a requirement of the grant:
- On April 22, 2020, Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES signed and returned the Certification and Agreement.
- Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES received a total of $362,846 in funds.
- From the funds, $181,423 was distributed to students under section 18004(a)(1) for direct emergency funding. The additional $181,423 was used to purchase laptops to support on-line instruction and learning for students.
- It is estimated that 83 students at Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES are eligible to participate in the Federal student financial aid program under Section 484 of the Higher Education Act of 1965.
- 83 students have received the Emergency Financial Aid Grant under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- The methods used by Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES to determine which students received Emergency Financial Aid Grants was made by a review of each individual participant's financial need within the program. Each participant within the program was able to receive a portion of the grant. The students were able to receive $2,185 to offset the tuition.
- The students were provide directions from the Coordinator of the program as well as the Financial Aid Advisor.
Portable Document Format
Some documents on the Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES and EduTech websites are produced in portable document format (PDF). In order to improve viewing of these files, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader, which is available for free at the Adobe web site. Alternative accessible formats are also provided, where possible, most commonly through a HTML file.