On Monday, March 23, 2020 the Regional Support Center will reopen. Only essential staff, under the guidance of a Cabinet Member, will be given access to the building. All visitors will need an appointment, and need to have been authorized by a cabinet member, to be allowed access. Visitors without an appointment and not on an authorized list will be turned away.
All instructional sites will remain closed. Entrance to locations will not be permitted.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Reminders to help reduce the spread of virus-related illnesses
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth by keeping hands away from face
- Stay home when sick
- Use a tissue one time and throw it in the trash. Wash hands or use hand sanitizer immediately following
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use good cough or sneeze etiquette by coughing or sneezing into the crook of the arm or into a tissue which is then disposed of immediately; wash hands
All Telemedicine copays are now free for all Excellus Members!
Effective immediately, all MDLIVE Telemedicine visits are free (no member out-of-pocket costs) for all Excellus members, including those on a HDHP. This extends to any visit made by Excellus members using the MDLive Telemedicine benefit, regardless if the visit is 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) related or not, and even extends to behavioral health-related visits. Allowing free virtual and telephonic care through MDLIVE is an effort to reduce services at on-site facilities, make space for the most serious conditions and continue to support social distancing.
There are four easy ways to activate Telemedicine today: Any of these individual actions 1-4 will activate Telemedicine.
- WEB - Register/Log in at ExcellusBCBS.com/Member
- APP - Download the MDLIVE app
- TEXT - Text EXCELLUS to 635483
- VOICE - Call 1-866-692-5045
You can view a helpful 'how-to' video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHsTshf2fbM
The Governor's latest update includes requiring municipalities to offer child care to emergency and health providers. Please see the document below for regional childcare options.
CDC Information and Recommendations
For W-FL BOCES and EduTech Staff
COVID-19 Updates for our Employees (staff portal login required)