Facility Usage Guidelines
If your event requires catering W-FL BOCES can provide you with a list of caterers in the area. If you would like W-FL BOCES to coordinate your catering, there will be a coordination charge and deposit required. All caterers must have a certificate of insurance and a copy of their current valid operating permit from the Department of Health on file with the Center/Conference Coordinator.
Alcohol Beverages or Illegal Substances
Alcoholic beverages or Illegal Substances may not be brought on to BOCES property except when used as an exhibit during training or an educational presentation.
Smoking is not permitted in any buildings or on the grounds.
If your event involves a guest speaker or entertainers of any sort, you are responsible for the actions of your guests. You are also responsible for any contractual requests made by your guests. Glitter and confetti are prohibited and you must remove all decorations after your event.
All applicants for use of BOCES facilities shall hold the Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES free and without harm for any and all damages, liability, claims, demands, costs, judgements, fees, attorneys’ fees or loss arising from or connected to the applicants’ use or occupancy of the facilities caused by the negligent acts or omissions, tortious conduct or breach of contract by the applicant or third parties under the direction or control of the applicant. The BOCES shall provide an invoice for damages which shall be presented to the group using or occupying the facilities during the time the loss or damage was sustained for reimbursement.Additional BOCES Regulations
- All activities must be properly supervised by the organization. BOCES authorities reserve the right to reject any member of a group or their entire group guilty of unsatisfactory conduct, abuse of facilities or not following regulations.
- For events that include students, a supervisor must be on-site prior to their arrival and until they have all left. Students must not be left unsupervised on the premises.
- Please familiarize all participants with the location of fire exits.
- The use of open flames (candles, pyrotechnics), chemicals of any type, weapons of any time in buildings or on school property is not allowed.
- Vehicles must be parked only in those areas specifically designated for that purpose. Vehicles parked in file lanes, bus loops or other areas designated as NO PARKING can be towed at the owner's expense.
- The facility should be left in a clean condition which includes cleaning up any litter and respositioning of furniture.
- All buildings close at 10:00 p.m. unless an extension has been authorized by the Assistant Superintendent for Administration.