What We Believe
The Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES Staff Development Team is committed to leading the region in forward-thinking and innovative approaches that impact the achievement of all learners. We provide support and professional development to make success possible for all learners.
- Listen intently
- Be mindful of the words we choose and the tone we use
- Presume positive intentions
We believe in serving the region as reflective leaders that partner with districts to support continuous improvement.
- Find ways to lead and/or facilitate
- Inspire others in the change process
- Stay on the cutting edge of current educational trends
We believe we are stronger together!
- Collaborate to build strong relationships
- Recognize the value of multiple perspectives
- Respect and appreciate unique contributions
We believe risk-taking is key to becoming a lifelong learner.
- Innovation requires risk-taking
- We learn from our mistakes
- Experience is the best teacher
We believe that the passion for learning is paramount to awaken the potential of lifelong learners.
- Everyone can learn and grow
- There are multiple pathways for learners to succeed
- Curiosity inspires lifelong learning