Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! I hope everyone had an enjoyable summer. We are excited to have all students back in the building on September 5th. Each student will receive a back to school packet. Please review, sign and return all necessary forms. Please note the updated dress code. Please join us for this year's Open House will be held on October 19th from 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM.
- Students are now permitted to wear light jackets such as wind breakers and fleece coats.
- Students are not permitted to wear heavy or bulky jackets.
- Students are now permitted to wear baseball caps, bucket hats and knit hats or beanies.
- All hats and coats must follow all other dress code guidelines.
- Students will receive an electronics punch card at the beginning of each month. They can purchase additional cards from the school store.
- When permitted by the teacher, a student may exchange one punch for 5 minutes of electronics time.
- Students are never permitted to use their devices to photograph or record staff or students.
- Violation of the Electronics Policy may result in a student being required to leave their devices at home or in the office.
- If students need to call home they may work with their counselor to create a plan to make their phone call.
(315) 589-2400 | firstname.lastname@example.org