Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to attend WTCC?
- Can adults attend WTCC?
- Can a student who is home schooled attend WTCC?
- Will Career & Technical Education help me meet my graduation requirements?
- Which years do I attend WTCC?
- What time do classes meet at WTCC?
- How do I get to class at WTCC?
- Do I have to pay to attend WTCC?
- Does WTCC offer academic courses?
- If an academic teacher provides instruction in a class am I earning credit in that subject?
- Do I graduate from WTCC or my home school?
- I'm planning to attend college, is CTE for me?
- I'm planning to enter the workforce after graduation, how can CTE help me?
We offer many traditional, 2 year programs. These programs are offered to HS juniors & seniors. Typically, 1st year (or juniors) attend during the afternoon while 2nd year (or seniors) attend during the morning. We also have 3 New Vision programs, meaning exploratory & preparation for college bound students, that are one year in length. Students attend New Vision programs during their senior year. These programs are offered during a morning OR afternoon session. You decide with your counselor which session allows you to take the classes at your sending district necessary for graduation/advanced study.