Programs and Pathways
- The average high school graduation rate for students concentrating in CTE programs is 93 percent, compared to an average national freshman graduation rate of 80 percent.
- Half of all STEM jobs call for workers with less than a bachelor’s degree.
- Health care occupations are projected to grow 18 percent by 2026, adding more than 2 million new jobs.
- 3 million workers will be needed for the nation’s infrastructure in the next decade, including designing, building and operating transportation, housing, utilities and telecommunications.
- More than 80 percent of manufacturers report that talent shortages will impact their ability to meet customer demand.