Business and Community Partnerships
Employer needs and labor trends drive our technical and career programs and their curriculum. All technical and career education programs meet with consultant committees comprised of business representatives who guide all aspects of programming.
The WayneTechnical and Career Center is always seeks new business and community partners to assist us in following ways:
- Promote community understanding of Career and Technical Education
- Identify training needed for student success
- Provide speakers and demonstrators for class curriculum
- Act as a sounding board for new ideas
- Provide work experience opportunities for students including: tours, shadowing, paid and non-paid co-ops.
- Serve as a proctor for National Certification Exams
- Inform our graduates of career opportunities
For more information, please contact Pete Boldt, Business Community Liaison at 315-589-2607 or Peter.Boldt@wflboces.org